We wish all our little ones a very happy and fun children’s day! Thank you for filling our every day with joy, excitement and love. We love receiving visits from our little ones and we enjoy helping to improve their health and development.
Many of our patients ask us, why children need chiropractic?
That’s a good question and the answer is simple: whether we have a large spine or a little spine, if it is creating nerve stress then our magnificently designed bodies may not operate as smoothly as they should
People of any age need chiropractic care, as each stage of life is full of stress.
Since many spinal traumas are related to the birth process, it is recommended that parents attend a chiropractor with their children to detect possible injury during childbirth that may affect their well-being and development. Later in life while learning to walk, ride a bike or even wearing heavy backpacks are external factors that affect their spine.
If identified early, scoliosis to future health problems of adulthood can be prevented or at least reduced in severity. Adjustments to children and babies are particularly soft and fit their spinal structure.
Here are 10 reasons why parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
- To encourage good brain and nerve development.
- To support their child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To assist with colic (stomach pain or severe crying and irritability)
- To encourage good spinal posture.
- To help improve their child’s concentration.
- To assist with behavioural disorders.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.